Commvault, a recognised global enterprise software leader in the management of data across cloud and on-premises environments, is excited to share that, for the third time in a row, Commvault was named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions. Gartner defines the data center backup and recovery software market as being focused on providing backup capabilities for upper-end midmarket and large-enterprise environments.
"To us, being named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions reflects our commitment to help our customers thrive and aligns with our recent Net Promoter Score, which is well above industry averages and showed a 94 percent rating for excellence for reliability of backup and recovery," said Sandra Hamilton, Vice President of Customer Success, Commvault. "We are honored by the terrific feedback our customers have shared via Gartner Peer Insights, and we look forward to continuing to deliver our customers new innovations that enable them to further simplify and automate data protection and management across their cloud and on-premises environments."
Customers consistently praised Commvault's capabilities, service and support in the latest Peer Insights ranking. Some of the reviews that contributed to Commvault's recognition, which can be located at Gartner Peer Insights, include:
- "Commvault has exceeded my expectations to deliver a world class product...Commvault is willing to innovate with us and they listen. They have shown a high level of commitment to us in making sure we are successful in using their software and also helping us capture more value by extending its use to new areas," said a director in the manufacturing industry.
- "Commvault has maintained itself over the years as a reliable and very flexible product. It has shifted with our infrastructure without hesitation and at times driven changes to our infrastructure to improve overall RPO and RTOs," said a senior storage engineer.
- "The application is really powerful and can back up almost anything. The application's management console is handy and straightforward," said a senior systems architect in finance.
- "The centralized management of the backup solution is very easy and reporting can be scheduled as per our requirement," said a CIO in the manufacturing industry.
- "Commvault has always been a great tool in terms of Enterprise level Backup and Recovery Solution. The SAM/TAM support is beyond excellence as they are always available to extend their support for any kind of issues," said a backup operations lead in the services industry.
To read more reviews of Commvault, visit its page on Gartner Peer Insights.