Collaborating in Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online is easier than ever. Discover our top 9 hacks.
- Call on a colleague
- Use @mention to get a co-workers input on a paragraph in Word, slide in PowerPoint, or cell in Excel. Just type "@" and their name to call their attention to a comment.
- Catch up quickly
- See what's changed in your PowerPoint and who changed it while you were away. Jump right to the changes to catch up and start working.
- Keep your work safe
- Turn on AutoSave and never lose your work.
- Co-author in real time
- Work with a team on a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation at the same time when storing your work on OneDrive or SharePoint.
- View and retrieve past versions of your docs
- make changes in a shared document without feat. You can see a list of previous versions of your files in the history pane, scroll to see who has edited the file, and revert back if needed.
- Collaborate via mobile device seamlessly
- Use your Android or iOS device to collaborate on Office documents, no matter where you are.
- Save to the cloud
- Save your file with the dialog box that defaults to your preferred location. And we'll remind you if you forget.
- Get back to your work quickly
- Get back to your work fast using the new Office App for Windows 10 or on Office.com. Quickly switch between apps and switch to your most recently used documents, pinned documents and documents shared with you.
- Discuss in Excel
- Collaborate with your team in Excel and edit spreadsheets across devices. You can track conversations with threaded comments, calling out coworkers with @mentions and nested replies.
Read more about what Microsoft advise for collaboration on Office 365: