Have you considered running VMware on the AWS Cloud…?
There are three very significant reasons for considering running your VMware infrastructure on AWS Cloud, namely :-
- Cost of managing and maintaining your own Data Centre.
- AWS Cloud is a utility billing system, if you’re not using resources, you’re not being charged and VMware Cloud on AWS is available for use: On demand (Pay-As-You-Go), or as a reserved capacity subscription model (available as 1 year or 3 year subscription).
- The Cost of Investing in more hardware resources for short term use case scenarios.
- If you need additional resources for upcoming projects that may be of a short duration – then purchasing resources is expensive and can only be depreciated over time (this means a high TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) for the project)
- Time to Provision.
- Traditionally, provisioning servers takes both time and (human) resources – with AWS Cloud, automation becomes easy to implement. Managing your Hybrid cloud (VMware and AWS) is transparent to your Systems Operators and your data moves seamlessly over a Layer 2 network.
Why not try out just how easy running VMware on AWS can be and gain a deeper understanding of the Software Defined Data Centre (SDDC) for yourself with a Hands-on-Lab. Experience how Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) can benefit your organisation: https://myvmware.com/en/web/vmware/evalcenter?p=vmc-aws-18-hol
Interested and want to learn more about VMware on AWS (such as Other Use Cases, Pricing, and Answers to all your Questions (FAQ’s)) then this is the url for you: https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws